BSNL 3G signal problems in Coimbatore Keeranatham area

Home Forums Problems in TamilNadu BSNL 3G signal problems in Coimbatore Keeranatham area

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tamilnaduindiacitys 4 months ago.

• Author

Please assign this to TRAI to investigate on BSNL Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu) employees. BSNL coimbatore not able to provide 3G signal in Keeranatham (Near CRI pumps corporate office) which is 0.5km away from Saravanampatti vishuvasapuram coimbatore city limit. BSNL 3G signal low even inside city like in Ramanathapuram Coimbatore area, 3G signal is very low. We are calling India as Digital India but Central government aided telecom services not able to provide 3g signal and I wonder how BSNL is going to handle 4G, 5G in future. My BSNL mobile is often showing E(2G) instead of H+ (3G) and it indicates BSNL 3G signal is very low in Coimbatore area and near by areas. Private internet providers like Airtel 3G signal is available in very good strength in above mentioned areas. I suspect BSNL coimbatore indirectly improving Airtel business by reducing BSNL 3G signal. It needs to seriously investigated whether it is due to BSNL employees in coimbatore deliberately reducing 3G signal or whether this problem associated with entire India BSNL service. Overall lot of complaints are coming against BSNL 3G service. I am not able to book my BSNL complaint in BSNL portal also , it shows message waiting for ip address 114.31.251.46(as shown in attached screenshot), it also shows BSNL is very careless not able to accept customer complaints also. Please take action against BSNL employees who are not working to resolve these kind of problems

I have reported this problem to prime minister cell of India  and pgportal (public grievance portal india) but no action taken, most of complaints to prime minister cell were un-attended and closed without resolution

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.