DTH problems in India

Home Forums Problems in TamilNadu DTH problems in India

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tamilnaduindiacitys 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Following are list of problems from dth and broadband service providers in India

1. Private DTH service provider is charging for dd(doordarshan) channels Rs.1 per channels which are FTA. If customer subscribes 30 dd channels means Private DTH service provider  is charging Rs.30 but those are free channels.

2. Private DTH service provider  call center calls my mobile number ***** with DND status even with dnd. I got disturbed in between my other work so many times. This is direct violation

3. Private DTH service provider  is collecting more than Rs.2000 for DTH installation as initial charge. Why I have to pay Rs.2000 for initial charge as i am going to hand over back to Private DTH service provider once it is disconnected. There is no standard price for this.

4. Whenever we ask Private DTH service provider  customer service to disconnect or down grade plans in broad band or in other services, Private DTH service provider  is not responding or delaying the service request more than 1 month or most of times it was not done

4. Higher level officers from Private DTH service provider  are mostly not resolving customers problems. Private DTH service provider Private DTH service provider needs to be more user friendly to customers and do not disturb customers with unwanted phone calls, unwanted charges for free channels, minimize broadband outage problems.

I have reported this problem to prime minister cell of India  and pgportal (public grievance portal india) but no action taken, most of complaints to prime minister cell were un-attended and closed without resolution

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.