Keeranatham to Coimbatore city bus problems

Home Forums Problems in TamilNadu Keeranatham to Coimbatore city bus problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tamilnaduindiacitys 1 month ago.

• Author

Dear Sir, Coimbatore city bus 63,63A,63C which are going to Keeranatham are not operated on proper timings. I have already registered complaint in pm cell PMOPG/E/2016/0410833 but it was closed with false reason, problem is still happening.I have already reported this to several higher officials,iam escalating to PM cell also.  I have several times reported this to city bus stand officers like Krishnamurthy there is no action taken against these bus route numbers 63,63A,63C. Krishnamurthy who is officer in city bus stand also very careless, he is not listening to complaints made by public Delay was not due to traffic, even during non-peak hours, these buses are operated with delay (road work is already resolved..no problem with road work, but still buses are running late) Every day these bus (63, 63A, 63C – bus route numbers) are delayed for more than 40 to 60 minutes and some times these bus are not coming at all. It is happening very frequently and I suspect Bus drivers/conductors are either careless or they are telling some false reasons to office Lot of people, workers, daily workers from Keeranatham are suffering as they need to walk to more than 4 to 5 kms to reach Sathy road. Please resolve this asap. The bus numbers 63,63A,63C,113 are from Gandhipuram to Keeranatham (via visuvasapuram, Kalukuli, CRI pumps head office, Keeranatham) Please instruct Bus drivers/conductors to arrive at bus stops approximately at right time and it will resolve lot of people problems in Keeranatham.

I have reported this problem to prime minister cell of India  and pgportal (public grievance portal india) but no action taken, most of complaints to prime minister cell were un-attended and closed without resolution

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.