Telemarketing calls which disturbs customers in India

Home Forums Problems in TamilNadu Telemarketing calls which disturbs customers in India

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tamilnaduindiacitys 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

I have following problems with Private mobile communication service provider employees,

Due to repeated telemarketing phone calls to my mobile  which is in do not disturb status , they are making me upset again and again during my regular work hours. It is violation by Private mobile communication service provider employees using phone call harassment, disturbing my work everyday. I have raised many disconnection requests for past 3 months. Private mobile communication service provider is not disconnecting my account eventhough i raised disconnection request for past 3 months. I have also raised another request about online payment problem,Private mobile communication service provider deducted **** rupees from my credit card and not credited to my account, I have also send credit card statement to them.All these problems are making me to look very bad performance from Private mobile communication service provider. Private mobile communication service provider creating problems to customers with money as well as fraud telemarketing calls to DND phone numbers.Please take action against Private mobile communication service provider.

I have reported this problem to prime minister cell of India  and pgportal (public grievance portal india) but no action taken, most of complaints to prime minister cell were un-attended and closed without resolution

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.