Village panchayat office problems in Coimbatore Keeranatham

Home Forums Problems in TamilNadu Village panchayat office problems in Coimbatore Keeranatham

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tamilnaduindiacitys 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Dear Sir, I live in Keeranatham, Coimbatore. I am trying to pay propery tax for my house but grama panchayat office /village office is always closed in Keeranatham coimbatore. No one is present in office in most of days to collect property tax. Last year we paid Rs.1200. I do not find any online website for house belongs to panchayat/village/small town, everytime we need to wait for long days, sometimes councillor of particular grama panchayat is intervening in these kind of process causing so much delay. Even public is ready to pay property tax, panchayat office is always closed, i am not sure when they will be available in office, no contact numbers. My house belongs to Keeranatham village, sarkar samakulam panchayat . Councillor of this area is trying intervene these kind of process causing delay and money waste. I have attached scanned copy of last year property tax. Please let me know when panchayat office will be open? where to pay propery tax this year? it will be easy if it is available in online but it is not present, it is causing so many confusions.Please let me know when keeranatham panchayat office will be open?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.